Employers can now download a new updated version of the SICOSS program. The tool is provided by the Argentinian tax authority AFIP and by employers used to calculate their social insurance contributions.
The new version contains the following alterations:
- introduction of a condition code to identify employers in differential systems that are not included in Decree No. 633/18
- for employers from the textile, clothing, and shoe/leather sector, a code of conduct will be introduced that enables them to profit from the advantages offered in Decree No. 1067/18
- update of the list of manufacturers with agreements with unions (11/2018)
The new version can be downloaded from the applications microsite of AFIP.
- until November 2018: employers that profit from the contribution reductions outlined in Decree No. 1067/18
- from December 2018 on: all other employers that do not fall under the Decree
Employers that profit from the aforementioned decree can use the online declaration system or the fourth release of version 41st of the SICOSS user program to correct and submit the statutory declaration for the time prior to November 2018.
These regulatory changes could affect your business with view to customizing or support of your ERP/SAP system. Please contact us to learn about possible necessary reactions to the changes – we are happy to assist you!