With the General Resolution No. 4332 from November 12th, the Argentinian tax authority AFIP has created a number of changes with view to country-by-country reporting (CbC) for multinational companies (MNE).
These changes concern:
- Rules for MNE subsidiaries residing in CbC-relevant countries, if an international agreement between that country and Argentina exists which includes competent authority provisions (except: USA, Switzerland, China)
- Information regarding CbC reports as outlines in a “user’s manual” from October 25th, 2018
- Rules for electronic data transfers of the sworn declaration form F. 8097
- Rules for information exchange
- Measures for CbC notification for 2018